CSR & environmental Policy
The focus on environmentally friendly and sustainable products is increasing every (indsæt mellemrum) day – and you’ll be surprised by the extent to which we can accommodate a “green” business profile. If you are interested in a green-oriented promotion, textile or give-aways, ask us about the options.
Two of Baxx Promotion’s core values in everyday life are respect and pride – and these values (indsæt mellemrum) are naturally linked to our code of conduct/CSR strategy.
We respect o our suppliers, customers and the world’s resources – and we are very proud of that.
Social responsibility, work environment, safety, quality, the environment and sustainability are not just words to us, but rather crucial parametersboth in selecting suppliers, transporters and business partners, and in developing products.
We have carried out a comprehensive environmental and social impact assessment of our current and future suppliers. This assessment is based on the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the ILO (International Labour Organization) and complies with the ICC Business Charter for Sustainable Development.
Our own production and procurement offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong keep us close to our suppliers in the Far East and we are thus in a great position to verify that our suppliers comply with all national and international legislation. We can, thus, continue to be proud to operate Baxx Promotion in an ethical and respectable manner.
If you want further information, please contact us.
Our new UN Global Compact COP (Communication on Progress) report is out.
In this year’s report, we have focused on the merger between Baxx&Metz, renewable energy, textile standards and much, much more.
The COP report can be requested by emailing email@example.com
The most significant environmental impact of our industry are due to the production and transportation of products, the use of the products and eventually the dispose of the products.
As a member of the Trade Association for Promotional Items, we therefore undertake:
- To request, and as much as possible, obtain documentation of the chemical substances included in our sales products.
- To avoid products containing CMR substances, strongly harmful substances, substances classified as environmentally hazardous and Substances of Very High Concern (EU’s REACH candidate list).
- To use reusable or recyclable materials where possible and legal in relation to requirements for e.g. traceability and hygiene.
- To try to design products that can be separated into material fractions when they are disposed of as waste. This especially applies to products that contain electrical or electronic parts or parts that can be expected to be disposed of separately.
- To request, and as much as possible, obtain documentation of suppliers’ environmental conditions – particularly waste management, emissions to land, water and the supplier’s choice of materials.
- To ensure that our advice to customers on the choice of products, avoids products with a very short life and promotes less polluting solutions and products.
- To maintain an overview of relevant environmental legislation, keep it updated and ensure that our products and companies are always in compliance.
Baxx Promotion A/S
MON – THURSDAY
8:00 – 16:00
8:00 – 15:30
WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
Can we be at your assistance?
Send us an email and we will get back to you!